MILL POND PUBLIC LIBRARY MINUTES
March 4, 2019
The board meeting was called to order by Erin Witthun at 6:06 p.m. Others present were Sara Wilson, Lenny Glover, Julie Barden, Kes Thompson, Kate Tyczinski, Kathy Jerome and Joy Waterbury. Betty Kastenschmidt was absent. Motion by Kes and seconded by Kate to approve the minutes for February 4, 2019. The motion passed. A discussion was held about the meeting date. Erin made a motion to move the meeting date back to the first Monday of the month. Julie seconded the motion and the motion passed. The Treasurer’s Report for February and March were presented. After reviewing the reports, Kate made a motion to approve the February and March reports. The motion was seconded by Julie and the motion passed with all in favor.
1. Spring Fling: Sara advised that 10 tables have been rented so far. Sara stated that she has the list of food we had last year and will use that list for food this year. Workers are needed for that day and most of the board was able to commit to helping.
2. Rummage for Reading Table: Sara advised that in January we took in $46.25 and in February we took in $80.
1. Security System: Sara has ordered the security system but the gentleman who will install it has had the flu and hopes to come tomorrow.
2. New Pump: Sara advised that the Neil Siewert has paid for half of the cost of the new pump.
1. Display Table: Sara advised that March 2nd is Dr. Seuss' birthday, so the display table is set up with books and movies of Dr. Seuss. Sara also advised that Janet Burdick has put up a display of pictures of area residents in the display case.
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Kathy volunteered to help at the library. Erin Witthun submitted her letter of resignation from the Library Board. Kes made a motion to regrettably accept Erin's Letter of Resignation. Lenny seconded the motion and the motion passed.
Motion by Erin and seconded by Kes to adjourn the meeting at 6:42 p.m.
The next regular meeting will be on Monday, April 1, 2019 at 6:oo p.m.