The meeting was called to order by Jean Winther at 6:05 p.m. Others present were Betty Kastenschmidt, Lenny Glover, Kate Tyczinski, Kathy Sletten and Sara Wilson. Jes Walker, Chrissy Michels and Joy Waterbury were absent. A motion was made by Kathy and seconded by Kate to approve the minutes for March 30, 2015 and the treasurer’s report.
1. Computer Classes: Sara advised that the Facebook Class was cancelled because no one signed up. The E-Bay class was fun with 6 in attendance. The Computer Security class was also cancelled due to low sign up. Kathy said that she would be willing to do a class on Travel Photography in the fall.
2. Flower Fundraiser: Sara advised that we made $57 so far. Orders can be made on the website until May 1. Thanks to Jess Walker for all her work getting this fundraiser up and running.
3. Purse Fundraiser: Sara advised that the purses are set up and ready for the auction. She also advised that posters are here and available to take and put up.
There were no building plans this month.
1. Cross County Billing: Sara advised that we are due $3,107 if we choose to charge the surrounding counties. After a discussion about Cross County Billing a motion was made by Lenny and seconded by Kate to charge the full amount due to the Mill Pond Library through Cross County Billing.
2. Kes Off May 18: A discussion was held about hiring someone extra to help out while Kes will be laid up after her surgery. Sara recommended we hire Lori Krueger. A motion was made by Kathy and seconded by Betty that we hire Lori Krueger at $10 per hour.
3. Meeting Date for May: A discussion was held about the May meeting date since it would fall on Memorial Day. It was decided that the May meeting will be held on May 18.
TOPICS FROM THE FLOOR
Kathy advised that the Photo Club will have another display in the library that will begin around May 21 and run until Father’s Day. This year half of the sales will go to the library.
Motion by Kate and seconded by Kathy to adjourn the meeting at 6:45 P.M.
Lenora Glover, Secretary
The next regular meeting will be on Monday, May 18, 2015 at 6pm at the library.